Friday, April 24, 2020

DEATH – A real adventure




Death is always miserable for me. Tho I’m never scared of death (till now, not sure for the future), I repeat never, but always whenever my friends says, “You will die someday because of this, stupid thing.” I always avoid them in a sarcastic way by asking them, “What have you achieved by living? And by the way, don’t worry, I don’t wanna die virgin.”

We all have gone to death ceremonies of our relatives or maybe of someone else, I guess you all may feel sad for their family members, and you may also shed your tears. Well to be honest, I also feel sad for their family members but only for a shot while, then I always fantasise about what was making them alive? And as an Indian, born and raised in religious and spiritual culture, I start dreaming,” Are they become ghost now? Is he observing everyone among us? Has he taken rebirth?”

Seriously, death is miserable, mysterious and adventurous.


I’ll like to end with---

"Death, known to everyone, no one has ever escaped, yet we know nothing about it."
-Alpha



What do you think about death? It's coming near to you even in every fraction of a second!!
{Tell us in comment section}

Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search