Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Janmashtami✨


Dear MENTOR💙, I DON'T KNOW FROM WHERE TO START CAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD STARTER BUT STILL TRYING A LITTLE.

There are people out in the world who worship you daily in in numerous ways but I only have the strength of my words and feeling to worship you so please accept the holy worship. I can't thank you enough for that every single thing that you gave me and are giving to me. But still let me try to cover a few. Okayyy so thank you for being with me since the day I started breathing, thank you for being with me in my happiest and saddest times. You are the only one who knows my all secrets, the one before whom I can never lie, on whom I can rely on for everything, before whom I don't feel hesitated to beg, to join my hands, I bow down to, who has accepted me with my every flaws in my every situation who has made me ambitious and highlight my dreams, who is the real owner of my happiness and love who has taught / is teaching me how to learn, earn, Live and die, who provides me the every single thing and think needed for surviving in this virtual and real world. I am not dependent on you... I'm actually independent due to you. You're my god? No, you are that every relation which is defined or undefined. Everyone says that god is in everyone but for me everybody is you.

Thank you for being my forever supporter & partner. you are the one who comes to my mind before sleeping and after waking up. Infact you are the one who makes me sleep and wake up. Thank you for all the good and food that you provide to me.  MY each cell is calling your name and you are real owner of my everything
 I love you.
 Happy birth day MADHAV💜
Jsk💙
Happy Janmashtami 🦚🎀

12 comments:

  1. The feels, the veracity, damn them words....this was so sincere, charming and I absolutely love the expressions. It was so nice of you to write such a amazing piece with a thought provoking touch to it. I absolutely loved the line - "I'm not dependant on you..... ". Kepp writing, god bless you. HAPPY JANMASTHAMI ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May God bless you more🤗💓. Thank you for the sweet appreciation 😇 Jsk happy janmashtami ❤️

      Delete
  2. The feels, the veracity, damn them words....this was so sincere, charming and I absolutely love the expressions. It was so nice of you to write such a amazing piece with a thought provoking touch to it. I really loved that line - "I'm not dependant on you...." REALLY AMAZING, GOD BLESS YOU. Happy Janmasthami ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. The feels, the veracity, damn them words....this was so sincere, charming and I absolutely love the expressions. It was so nice of you to write such a amazing piece with a thought provoking touch to it. I really loved that line - "I'm not dependant on you...." REALLY AMAZING, GOD BLESS YOU. Happy Janmasthami ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful and i really liked the suspense. Didn't know who you were talking about until the very end. This is really warm and so beautifully expressed. Keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 💖. would surely keep working to impress you guys 😇🤗❤️

      Delete
  5. What a blissfu��✨ appreciation ��������
    For the peaceful �� love❤️ & life�� .
    Makhanchor has to accept this one.
    Happy Janmashtami ! ��
    Happy Birthday �� kanuda ��������

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautifully written 😍
    Jai Shree Krishna ❤️
    Happy janamashtami 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tysm🥺💓. Jsk🙌❤️ happy janmashtami

      Delete

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search