Friday, August 14, 2020

I don’t know their intention but I know their goal


I don’t know why they sacrificed their life, 

I don’t know why they left their comfort zones,

I don’t know what their moral codes were,

I don’t even know their names and their relation with me,

But all I know that they wanted to see India free,

Free from the hate & division rooted in our heads by British,

I don’t know if they had some selfishness to make efforts to restore independence,

But it would be kind of disrespect to doubt on their intentions while they were ready to die,

They may have followed different ideologies but their goal was same, 

They wanted their future generation to breathe in new India free from hatred and slavery,

But I guess they failed, they failed because you still fight on the name of religion, caste & ideologies,

No, I’m not talking about Gandhi, Jinnah, Bose, Ajad or even Baghat Singh ,

I’m talking about the mob that believed in them just for a single goal, ‘Our independence’.

I don’t know their intention but I know their goal, 

They sacrificed their life without even thinking that they won’t be even recognized.


इंकलाब जिंदाबाद


I'll leave here with a question, Did they fail?

6 comments:

  1. India came independent but d real means is somehow lost ... Urs poetry is explaining dis means ������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning piece. Don't exactly understand cause I'm from Pakistan lol but the emotions are really well expressed ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your reflection on the sacrifices made by countless individuals for India's independence is deeply moving. It's a reminder of the selfless acts of many who believed in a unified and free nation. Similarly, in our daily lives, we make choices to improve our surroundings. For those in Brisbane looking to enhance their property's security and aesthetics, fencing brisbane provides top-notch solutions. It's about creating a safe and beautiful space for future generations.

    ReplyDelete

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search