Friday, July 10, 2020

A trip through my heart

Welcoming tourists from world wide,
I'm glad to be the tourist guide,
Of the trip through my heart.
On entering my heart,
You will find yourself greeted with a friendly attitude
But don't try to disturb the functioning of my heart's first chamber,
Else you would be greeted with fumes of anger.
Passing through my heart's second chamber,
You will witness the pool of trust,
Where you can swim as you wish,
Unless you don't make a dirty mess in it.
Crossing the third chamber of my heart,
You will be fed with care,
Only if you promise to return the same.
Approaching the last chamber of my heart,
You will be provided with eternal love,
Which never loses its beauty,
Even when pricked with the sharpest thorns.
Make sure you leave the exit by following the rules,
Else you would be dragged into a remote place of my heart,
Into the place of hellish emotions!

-Ritika

Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search