Thursday, July 16, 2020

MY FIRST LOVE


The first time i fell in love when i was six
No, it was not for my mom and nor for my sis
It was for a girl that i really miss
She used to look cute in her pony tail
The whole class was crazy for her 
And of course, I joined the trail
The first time I saw her,
We had a fight; I don't remember why?
But I am pretty sure, she must be right
If I can describe, in my imaginary world  
She was a living example of a barbie girl
Her pinks cheeks would always drive me crazy
I would always go to school just to stare at her.
I know it's creepy but that time I knew nothing at all
But let me tell you she used to hate me for sure
Because, whenever she sees me, she uses to roar
Turning From a charming doll to angry lady
She always ran behind me as I stole her lovely teddy.
But gradually we became friends and friends to strangers
And at last here I am writing this as a lonely ranger.

-Anonymous writer

1 comment:

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search