Thursday, July 2, 2020

Suitcase




There was this strange 6ft tall mysterious man in my neighborhood whose mere existence was a question in the society.

Even after spending this long span in common neighborhood I just knew only a few things about him :-
"His house was always surrounded with cats except hoomans".
"He used to carry a Big Black Suitcase whenever he went out of his house"
"He never cleaned his house it was covered with bushes and foul smell of rotten food."

But something was off about this uncanny guy
His appearance was no less than those underrated detective movies.

One day I decided to kill my curiosity and follow my instinct.

With my keen eyes which were no less than the binoculars (my mom says so) I started observing his in and out time from his house .

After continuous digging day and night like an owl very oddly I found that mystic man at sharp 4 pm used to move out of his house with that black suitcase in his hand wearing black suit, and used to stop at nearby chai tapri and that puncture shop at the end of the street .His arrival time was more creepy at around 3 am .Weirder part was that in the entire neighborhood no one had a single word with this man.

I tried to gave explanation to myself about his odd visits until one day, when I accidentally
Bumped into him at the supermarket and my eyes caught few screwdrivers , nuts bolts and few photographs sneaking from his suitcase.
Spine chillingly he caught me in that act.

In a rush I ran from the supermarket leaving my things behind and now whenever he departed he used to stare with his side eyes at my window . For me it was an alarming situation.

After this peekaboo with his suitcase stuffs. I was damm sure he was some dark secret holder.

And now it was time for Plan 2.0

I had in my mind to take my dad with the society guard to his place for the direct conversation for straight facts
"Who he was ?"
"Why he carried those tools and pictures in his suitcase?"
Because if he was a bad guy our life was in danger.

Next Sunday morning I told my dad everything and asked him to come and interrogate that mysterious man .
But something else was written in destiny
As if that man already knew what was going to happen.He already left his place before reaching us there as a result, we could only met his cats and the lock at his door.

Months passed he never returned his house and shockingly few weeks later we saw him in the headlines of the newspaper that this guy met with an accident and was dead on the spot.

Reading that news gave me chills.
That mysterious man was gone but even after so many years passed , I still see that suitcase carried by someone else in our neighborhood!

-Surefire


Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search