Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Dear Vilen,



I hope uh are doing good and why shouldn't uh? A soul like uh should always be doing fine and happy💕... So basically I'm writing this letter to uh cuz I don't have any way to show my love for uh❤💜I want uh to know that I have great respect for uh in my heart cuz uh are the one who always motivate me through ur songs 🎵Uh know when uh said... "Ye Zamana Besharam Hai Na Iska Dharam Hai Kyu Dhoondhe Hai Tu Ismein Bandagi" I felt those lines.... Uh are the most amazingly talented person I've ever seen🔥A person who is bebaak...✌ A person who questions societal evils and always outshines them through his songs💖 Uh know every person once in a lifetime goes through this line "Mai bhi na jaane kaha kho gaya tha... Zindagi bhi mujhse khafa hogyi.." But there comes a time when they move on💕 In every person's life comes "ek saawan aisa aaya k dil bhar gya" Moment...!! But when uh said "Jis Din Ki Is Dil Ne Khudse Mohabbat Toh Zindagi Bhi Mujhpe Fida Hogyi" Every person who heard this could relate to it❤Uh know uh sing under the label 'DARKS' but your songs have the brightest of meanings hidden⭐ Uh kept ur name Vilen...🖤🖤 But uh are a hero in disguise💕Be it Respecting girls or respecting our inner self uh taught us how to live life💝 For people talking about mental health they should listen to ur songs they have to tell this to their heart " Ye kahani teri meri hai zamane ki nhi" Again their could be no one like uh fir chahe kitne hi q na aajaye....Uh write, sing, direct, compose, perform ur own songs and that I think makes uh a one man army✌💛💜🧡...And uh know ur accent is my personal favorite😍 The way uh see life is the thing one needs to learn from uh💞... When uh said" Duniya jaye saali bhaad mei koi parwah hi nahi" Dil jeet liya❣ Our generation needs to learn a hell lot things from this guy who actually is a gem of a person💎
I hope I can say all this to uh if I meet uh someday but if in case I couldn't then I've wrote my heart out here.... Hoping someday uh get to read this✌and get to know how uh inspire us every moment💝💝💝
Till then I take ur leave✌Keep Singing like this and make us proud 🤘💚

Much love, 
Ur sincere admirer💞

1 comment:

  1. I literally loved this song a lot! And it's lyrics ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search