Tuesday, July 14, 2020

MESMERIZING WONDERLAND - BEACHES




A mesmerizing wonderland,
A place where mystery is hidden,
When the vigorous waves pass by!
And my feet gets drenched by all its strength! 
But at that same moment, 
My mind gets lighter and lighter,
My knees get weaker,
And I fall for the beauty of this pleasant collision! 
The mighty tides make me so calm!

A place  which is the performer of arts,
Where music is composed by the stunning nature! 
And it enchants me!
Where the water literally dances to the sounds of its waves,
And it puts me in a trance!
I don't find any way to get out of this!
And even if I do, it completely hypnotizes me!

A place where I stand, feels so heavenly!
The soft sand makes me feel so relaxing!
As if I am stepping on the magical clouds of love!
And my soul is under a serene charm!
Being on a beach feels like being in a wonderland!
I don't know what love is, what magic is,
But now even if I am standing on beach through my senses, 
I know what love is, what magic is and how mesmerizing peace is.



Sonal







Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search