Saturday, May 30, 2020

Caged Love


It feels like I was out of breathe 
my heart felt so heavy
it was so painful that 
I thought I got some disease.
it was like I caged  my heart
like a cannery  in a  cage.
the cannery is born to fly
but just because we love it
we kept it in the cage 
for our selfishness, for our pleasure
but it keeps struggling and
keeps making noises
that we might feel irritated from that noise 
and set it free
it wants to be freed and fled away 
just let it go
just let it go and give it it's happiness
that's the way you both can feel the happiness
you will feel the happiness from it's happiness
and it will feel the happiness from it's freedom....
just let it free
feel the happiness
then your heart will be in ease.

just like the cannery
I let him go,my heart feels much easiness now.
I let him go....
I give up on him, give up all the expectations
I had ever from him.
I give up them all but.....
I might not be able to give up on the love...


Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search