Sunday, May 31, 2020

I Remember The Day I Met You



I remember the day that when we met 
You make me feel like a queen,
In those lifeless winters that was a special day,
A memory that will always be on display,
It was almost midnight in the widespread silence 
we both blessed by divine sparkling presence
I love you and you love me,
A successful love story we shall be..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I remember the day I met you when the tree full of flowers started to blossom, 
and the leaves changed their color during Autumn..!!
I remember the day I met you and the memories that lingered..
I remember the day I met you when the word "I LOVE YOU" was whispered..!!
I remember the day I met you when the magic was spread in all over the air..
and my eyes wondered that all the negative influences were gone..!!
I remember the day I met you when the wind whispered your name in my ear, 
and made my soul free..!!
I remember the day I met you when all my sorrow disappeared, 
and the world got paused for a second....!!!!
I remember the day when you gave me a very special place in your life..
and captured my love in your heart..
Whenever I see you..each and every time I fall in love with you..


(Love is not something you have control over..love is something which connects the two souls..which helps you to fulfill your dreams..)

Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search