Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Bag of bones


A shiver down the spine
joins my hips in disguise
asks my floating ribs
the therapy of it's fragile pile
it holds the pain
of breastbone
and true ribs
in cribs of my cage bone
The sternum blocks the path
shows intense masculinity
A 'alpha bone' in making
that's what the osseins say
Handful of ligaments
and a bowl of fluid
The shine in my clavicle
breaks my void
I crack joints
below the crown of enamel
a panic satisfaction
finally received ∆
206 bones later
superiority collides
the flesh cries in recessive tears
the bones laugh in pride
60 years later
as the fate decides
I carry to the funeral
my bags of bones
crushed in pieces
even the alpha ones
every pride seems volatile
mine too
still I pray for ribs
and my humerus too


-Tokyo_thoughts



Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search