Monday, June 22, 2020

Of ignorance



Having this idea in my head that you were nothing but someone that tried to make me miserable on purpose, when you were just this small little rose that just wanted someone with thicker skin than yours.

Thorns that made me bleed ignorance and fear, your leaves made me feel like no one in this world meant more to you than me, and that posture of an free spirit made me realise how foolish and full of insecurity i was.

A rose that broke trough the pavement they put on you, so you wouldn't blossom, not that anyone ever could. They feared you, all that power inside a tender old soul made them think you could do them ill, so down the hatch, thrown away, they made you feel like you didn't amount to nothing.

And yet you came stronger than ever, holding your head up, breathing clouds full of dreams. Lips that kill, build, end, and start wars in your name, this time i am sure you'll know when i speak your name outloud, another world of bliss will come to you, another chance you might take, to be, what you were meant to be. Someone that loves deeply, truly, madly.

Forgive me father, for i have wronged so many times i lost track of what i was doing, engulfed in fear, sodomized by my own thoughts, that were nothing but rants of a former persona i tried to bury so long ago. Showing me what i wanted to live for. And this time i won't be able to go back down on my word.




Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search